Family law matters typically involve clients’ most personal and emotional circumstances. Christine’s extensive experience practicing family law has provided her with vast knowledge to help her diligently approach each unique client’s situation.
Whether you’re married, planning for a divorce and need guidance on how to protect your parental or financial rights, ready to file, or working on post-dissolution conflicts, Christine recognizes the uniqueness of each case and will work with you to formulate a strategic plan.
Christine is licensed to practice law in both Indiana and Florida.
DeSanctis Law offers legal representation in the following areas:
- Antenuptial (Prenuptial), Postnuptial Agreements, Co-Habitation Agreements and Legal
- Separation Agreements
- Dissolutions (Divorce), including Collaborative, Contested and Noncontested Dissolutions
- Property Settlements and Distributions
Real estate, high-value assets, including businesses, farms, complicated legal issues and trusts, are some of Christine’s greatest areas of strength. While the fundamentals of all divorces are generally the same, cases with higher-value assets typically require special attention and detail. Christine prides herself on her keen ability to find all of the pieces of the puzzle.
- Paternity, Child Custody and Child Support, (including modifications)
In cases involving children, Christine’s No. 1 goal is to make sure their best interests are the No. 1 priority. She fervently represents both mothers and fathers, coaching them with specific effort to help them be the best parents they can be, always with the goal of reaching a resolution that benefits the children most.
- Legal Separations
- Domestic Violence and Related Matters (such as protective orders)
- Appeals / Motion to Correct Errors / Post-Dissolution Proceeding
- Parenting Coordination